Local Information



Defibrillator: There is a defibrillator on the outside wall of the village hall. If it is required it can be accessed by calling the telephone number on the case and following the access instructions. Defibrillators are very easy to use. Although they don’t all look the same, they all function in broadly the same way. You don't need training to use one. The machine gives clear spoken instructions – all you have to do is follow them - and it won’t shock someone unless they need it. There is a useful video by the British Heart Foundation on Youtube if you want to know more.


Village Hall booking is via Francis Brown on 01296 661211 (after 4:00 pm)


All Saints Church on www.marsworth-church.org

Church Warden: John White 01296 662252


Marsworth C of E Infant School

Vicarage Road, Marsworth
Bucks, HP23 4LT
Telephone         01296 668440
Email                  office@marsworth.bucks.sch.uk

Headteacher: Mrs Angela Polatci

Marsworth Pre-School on www.marsworthpreschool.org.uk



Thames Valley Police

Non-emergency- call 101 

Emergency -call 999


The PCSO (Police Community Support Officer) for Marsworth is Megan Dean.She can be contacted on 101 or at  Megan.Dean@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk.


The Police and Crime Commissioner for Thames Valley is Matthew Barber. His monthly bulletin for April can be viewed here and to see his monthly Newsletter for March Click Here


Thames Valley Alerts is a system where the Police can send an email to specific communities and areas if there has been an incident or crime in that location. This not only enables people to be extra vigilant but it also keeps them informed of what is going on in their area.  https://thamesvalleyalert.co.uk/

Victims of Crime Support on https://www.victims-first.org.uk/

See also the Marsworth Neighbourhood Watch page.


In the event of a major incident or evacuation please contact Bob Kennedy 01296 661533 or mobile 07962 002250 or a Parish Councillor for instructions.

If you need the Village Defibrillator, act according to the information in the file below.


Highways on Call 0845 230 2882
Buckinghamshire County Council - any highway problems

Illegal Dumping 0845 330 1856
IIncident report line for 'fly tipping'


Power Problems UK Power Networks 0800 3163105

Anyone experiencing a power cut should:

  • Visit www.ukpowernetworks.co.uk/powercut and type in their postcode to view our live power cut map, with details of individual power cuts
  • Call 105 free of charge to speak to our customer service team, report a power cut or damage to the electricity network
  • Tweet @UKPowerNetworks to report a power cut or to receive updates
  • Visit www.ukpowernetworks.co.uk for the latest updates


In the event of a Bee Swarm, act according to the information in the file below or via the British Beekeepers Association 'report a swarm' website: https://www.bbka.org.uk/swarm. For more information see Bucks County Beekeepers 


Bee Swarm information
swarm collection 2019.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [575.8 KB]
Print Print | Sitemap
Created with 1&1 WebsiteBuilder